Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AdSenseless

Captain's blog, supplemental:

Has anybody who reads my blog noticed the ads on the side? I suggest clicking on them, because then I can get some money. That was my subliminal message for this post. But the liminal message is that those ads make me laugh. There was one once that said I can become a better creative writer by hypnosis. Don't ask me how that one works. There was also one that said to blog about cancer to be entered in a prize drawing.

Cancer is bad.

3 comments:

  1. i just clicked on an ad. tell me how much it earned you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually don't see your ads. thank you safariadblock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I didn't know you had a blog! Well I'll click an ad for you! :) It looks like you are overdue for a post

    ReplyDelete